Kentucky Sheep and Fiber Festival 2020
The Kentucky Sheep and Fiber Festival began in 2009 when some fiber enthusiasts and some agriculture enthusiasts got together and realized that Kentucky needed a festival that could represent their crafts and culture. The festival exists to bring together the arts and crafts community with the producers of the fibers they utilize. At the festival, you can literally see sheep to shawl and everything in between! With over 100 vendors each year, live animals, sheep shearing demonstrations and an amazing array of workshops, this festival has something for everyone.
- Saturday, May 16: 9 AM – 5 PM
- Sunday, May 17: 10 AM – 4 PM
Life happens. Unless otherwise stated, for most workshops and classes, if you need to cancel your registration you will receive:
- From the date of registration through 1 month prior to the workshop you will receive 90% of your registration fee returned.
- From 1 month prior to 1 week prior to the workshop you will receive 50% of your registration fee returned.
- There is no refund for cancelling in the week prior to the workshop.
Please note that bigger events (such as Kai and Super Kai retreats) may have a different cancellation schedule. If you need to cancel a registration, please contact us.