Special Day of Weaving – January 25, 2024
[ Click here to Register! ] We are attempting to have one SPECIAL DAY of WEAVING every month — a full day of weaving! Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced weavers are welcome for this full-day Studio Session. Be sure to bring a snack!
TIME: 11 am – 5 pm (that’s like 2 class sessions in one day! DOUBLE THE FUN!)
- Studio loom: $55/person/session
Studio looms will be dressed with a black cotton warp. Regular Tuesday Students will have the warp they are currently using in class.
- Personal loom: $45/person/session
Personal looms should be fully warped and ready to weave.
- Members of the Tuesday Class may use Class Credits as payment.
- NEW: You can opt for a pre-purchase plan of BUY 5 Get 6. On this plan you have a full 12 months to use your SDoW credits. So, if you can only come on Saturdays, you should still be able to use them.
Be sure to bring a snack! We do have a refrigerator, toaster oven, and microwave available.
This is not a project-based class. Rather, it is a studio session that is appropriate for all experience levels. Beginners will learn the basics of weaving and loom use along with some fun weft techniques. Intermediate and advanced students will continue the journey of weft techniques. As always, techniques are presented as a possibility and the weaver can choose to use them or not.
Please keep in mind that space is limited and is first-come first-serve.
One more thing: Space truly is limited – especially if you are using a studio loom. So if you sign up and then find you cannot attend PLEASE let me know so that your space can go to someone else.
Life happens. Unless otherwise stated, for most workshops and classes, if you need to cancel your registration you will receive:
- From the date of registration through 1 month prior to the workshop you will receive 90% of your registration fee returned.
- From 1 month prior to 1 week prior to the workshop you will receive 50% of your registration fee returned.
- There is no refund for cancelling in the week prior to the workshop.
Please note that bigger events (such as Kai and Super Kai retreats) may have a different cancellation schedule. If you need to cancel a registration, please contact us.