Tuesday Afternoon Weaving
Regular Tuesday Classes
We offer freestyle weaving classes every Tuesday (except when the studio is closed for holidays or events which require travel). These classes are taught in 2.5-hour blocks, with 2 hours dedicated to weaving and an extra ½ hour for students to set up their looms at the beginning of class and remove the inside sets at the end of class.
- Tuesday Afternoons: 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- $30 per 2.5-hour class
- Includes all materials (excluding silks and cashmere)
Bundle & Save: Book 4 classes and get a 5th class for free!*
This weekly class is currently at capacity, but if you’re interested in attending in the future, please fill out the form below to add your name to the wait list, and we’ll notify you when a spot becomes available.
Wait List Form:
Tuesday Afternoon Weaving Class Inquiry Form
Life happens. Unless otherwise stated, for most workshops and classes, if you need to cancel your registration you will receive:
- From the date of registration through 1 month prior to the workshop you will receive 90% of your registration fee returned.
- From 1 month prior to 1 week prior to the workshop you will receive 50% of your registration fee returned.
- There is no refund for cancelling in the week prior to the workshop.
Please note that bigger events (such as Kai and Super Kai retreats) may have a different cancellation schedule. If you need to cancel a registration, please contact us.